Thursday, March 27, 2008
My Penelope
So this is MY first posting. I have never blogged before....so it should be interesting and you may need to bare with me. So my life is not that interesting. The newest thing going on with me is the love for me new kitty, Penelope. She is so much fun and I love her so much. I never thought I would be a cat person, but I am really liking being a cat owner. She has so much personality and loves to play (maybe a little too much for my liking sometimes). She is very affectionate and loves to cuddle. I prayed that I would have a cat just like her; one who loves to cuddle and who is playful. She is not skittish either. When I have company, so doesn't hesitate to jump on laps or rub her face in theirs...its so cute!! I am sad that I have to leave her for 4 whole days when I go on my cruise to Cabo for Sabrina's Bachelorette party. I know she will be well taken care of though when I am gone. My friends mom will be in town and will check in on her daily. I am hoping she behaves while I am away...I would hate to see my apartment in disarray when I come home. So thats about all for now. I will write more soon (yes, I promise). ;o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ok that pic of you upside down is hilarious! YOU DO STILL GOT IT! Penelope is so beautiful. I'm so glad that she has such a great personality. I think that is sometimes hard to find in cats. Wow, that should be a fun bachelorette party/vacation. Wish I were going...Congrats to Sabrina! What is Dale doing for his? If Penelope does tear up your house it will just prepare you for one day having kids. Haha. Glad you finally posted. Love you. I can't wait to see pictures after the trip!
Post a Comment